Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 8 and a new storm door and an update on Freddies

Hi all,

I'm on day 8 - and still no cravings.  I went to bridge last night and my hostess, Sandy, provided a vegan option for her curry - even tho I told her I'd bring my own entree.  She's a much better cook than I am, so I greatly appreciated it!

I got a storm door put on the front of the house today.  I can tell the difference already.  It's much warmer by the door.  And we have a cold front moving in, so it's just in time.

My cold is developing into something real.  Just in time for the work week, albeit a short one.

An update on the bathroom cleaner fiasco.  The supermarket (Fred Meyer's) sent the claim onto the manufacturer of Kaboom.  I will be filling out paperwork for them now - hopefully they will pay my out of pocket expenses.  I still think that Freddie's is responsible on some level, but will be satisfied if the manufacturer helps out.

Onward to tomorrow!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment