Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quad day and Freddies Sucks!

Here I am.  My 4th day vegan.  I thought this would be hard, but I'm fine so far.  I usually have oatmeal or muesli for breakfast, heated with a banana mushed in and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.  Lunch is usually what I had for dinner the night before - today's lunch is Ezekiel sprouted grain pasta in a reduced marinara sauce with spinach, garlic, tempe, peppers and onion.  I grated a little soy cheese to sprinkle on top.  I snack on almonds and apples.

Last night I got a letter from Fred Meyer's saying they don't know how the top of the Kaboom bathroom cleaner came undone, so they're not liable.  Really?  I don't know, when I go to a grocery store, I kind of expect that I can pick something up off the shelf without the bottom falling off and spraying my face and eyes with caustic chemicals. 

I'm not done with Freddies yet. . . .

And still, no running to comfort food.  :)  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment